- Silhouette: Column
- Neckline: Asymmetrical
- Waistline: Natural
- Hemline: Mini Length
- Sleeve Length: Sleeveless
- Embellishment: Ruche
- Back Detail: Zipper
- Fully Line: Yes
- Built-in Bra: Yes
- Fabric: Light Satin, Chiffon
- Shown Color: Lavender(Style&Color representation may vary by monitor)
- Body Shape: Hourglass, Inverted Triangle, Petite, Misses
- Style: Chic & Modern
- Wedding Venues: Outdoors, Beach
- Season: Spring, Summer
- Net Weight: 1.5KG
- Shipping Weight: 2KG
Adult Dresses Size Chart
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Hollow to Floor|
|2||32||81||23 ½||60||35 ½||90||58||147|
|4||33||84||24 ½||62||36 ½||93||58||147|
|6||34||86||25 ½||65||37 ½||95||58||150|
|8||35||89||26 ½||67||38 ½||98||58||147|
|10||36||91||27 ½||70||39 ½||100||58||147|
|14||39||99||30 ½||77||42 ½||108||59||150|
|18||42||107||33 ½||85||45 ½||116||59||150|
|20||44||112||35 ½||90||47 ½||121||60||152|
|22||46||117||37 ½||95||39 ½||126||60||152|
|24||48||122||39 ½||100||51 ½||131||60||152|
|26||50||127||41 ½||105||53 ½||136||60||152|
|28||52||132||43 ½||110||55 ½||142||60||152|
The size of wedding dresses and bridesmaids dresses do not correspond to your regular dress size. So please do not buy by your regular dress size.
Flower Girl Dresses Size Chart
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Hollow to Floor|
Please follow the instruction below to take your measurements. When you measure, make sure you wear the same or similar underwear and shoes that you are planning to wear on the big day.
You can also download this measurement form (Microsoft Word format) for printing.
- Take the tape around your back and bring it across your bust line (typically the fullest part of the breast).
- This is the smallest part of your waist. Typically it is an inch or so above your belly button, also known as the natural waist line.
- This is the widest part of your hips, across the hip bone.
- Hollow to Hem
- Please wear your wedding shoes when taking this measurements. Stand straight and start the tape at the hollow under your neck, and measure straight down to floor.
- A - Upper Bust
- Measure above your breasts in the same manner as you measured across them.
- B - Lower Bust
- Measure under your breasts in the same manner as you measured across them.
- C - Arm Length
- Measure from shoulder point down straight to the wrist.
- D - Arm Hole
- Measure from the top of the shoulder down the front of the shoulder, under the arm pit and up the back of the shoulder.
- E - Arm Girth
- Relax your arm and measure around the largest part of the upper arm.
- F - Shoulder to shoulder
- Measure from shoulder point to shoulder point.
- All parcels will be sent via registered shipping service. You will receive a tracking number once the order is shipped. This tracking number can be used to check where the parcel is when it's in transit.
- The standard lead time is 20 working days after order is processed.
- If you need the dress urgently, please place a rush order for a rush order.
We take great pride in our reputation for quality and excellent value. If for any reason you are not satisfied with a purchase, please return it to us within 15 days of shipment for a refund, exchange or credit.
All returned items must be in their original, unused condition with all tags, parts and accessories.
The following items are not returnable:
- Underwear - panties, thongs, g-strings.
- Hosiery - stockings, pantyhoses, tights, thigh highs, socks.
Please contact Customer Service to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) and return and/or exchange instructions.
Refund Process and Timeframe
Ava Bridal processes all returns within 7 business days of receiving the returned items to our warehouse. The refund will be processed and applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 business days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take up to 21 business days for the credit transaction to appear on your statement.
Unfortunately, Ava Bridal cannot refund original shipping & handling fees. The only exception, if you receive a wrong or defective item.
Please contact Customer Service if you have any questions or need additional information.
Please browse the products by categories. On the product page, select the options, and then click on "ADD TO SHOPPING BAG" button. You will proceed to the checkout page.
Proceed to checkout, then you will need to enter the coupon code "LAYBY" during the checkout to pay 20% deposit on your items, postage will also be charged at this point. This is automatically calculated when the word LAYBY is entered into the coupon code box.
If you are on diet, we suggest to take measurements and start to make the dress later. Otherwise you might need to alter the dress if you lose some weight. If you are committed to order it, the other option is to layby it by paying 20% deposit.
Click the My Account / Order Status link at the top right hand side of our site to track your order status. Be sure that all of the items in your order have shipped already. Please contact us with your order number.
Alter or custom make a dress
There is no surcharge to custom make the dress by your size. Wedding and formal dresses are fitted garment. We encourage all customers custom make the dress instead of selecting a standard size.
There's $13 surcharge for size 22 above (bust measurement over 120cms).
For most dresses, the train can be removed.
We can add spaghetti straps or thick 3cm wide straps.
Please click the link to read our Measurement Guide.
Shipping and Returns
It usually takes four weeks to make the dress and deliver. If you need the dress urgently, please place a rush order. For rush order, dress can be delivered in two and a half weeks.
You can return it for a full refund if there's any quality issues. We would feel appreciated if you could take measurements carefully, we'll make exactly as what you specified. Please understand we are a small business, it would be a lot of cost for us if customers return the dress because they do not like the style or taking measurements wrong. In this case, we can alter the dress to fit for free or do our best to work out a solution.
We ship everywhere in the world! Our international shipping rate is calculated on the ACTUAL WEIGHT of your shipment, the shipment method you choose and your destination address. You can always check the shipping costs in your shopping cart before making a payment.
Please note that importation of merchandise into countries other than the U.S. may result in additional customs taxes, brokerage and/or duty fees upon delivery of your order. Netpinky.com can't anticipate these fees, and will not be able to eimburse you for any additional fees incurred.
Click the Order Status link at the top right hand side of our site to check your orders status.
Whether you placed an order you can track your order online. All orders are shipped with tracking numbers. If you're not sure whether or not your order has been shipped, check the status of your recent orders in Order Status page.
Click the My Account / Order Status link at the top right hand side of our site to track your order status. Be sure that all of the items in your order have shipped already. Please contact your shipping company local office and/or your Custom with your tracking number and simply contact us with your order number.
Please click the link to read our Return Policy.
Pricing and Billing
We accept payment via Paypal and Bank deposit.
Click the My Account / My Orders link at the top right hand side of our site. You may compare your order history on our website, with your financial records. If you have further questions or concerns, please contact customer service for further assistance.
Click the My Account / My Orders link at the top right hand side of our site. Go to "Review orders / Track Packages". Go to order page to print invoices.
No posts found